Profile: Operations Executive
Required Work Experience: 0 – 6 Months
Education: Graduate (preferably B.Com)
CTC: 1.8 LPA - 2.4 LPA
- Obtain copies of loan applicants and compile credit history, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Co-ordinate with customer care to follow up with clients for clarifying important points and provide solutions to their queries related to the process.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Process loans within specified limits, and track approval for loan applications outside those limits if required.
- Partner with Customer Care Executives to handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
- Work within established regulations and adhere to requirements of law at all times.
- Maintain and update the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Capacity of handling added responsibilities related to Loan Disbursement and Payments in the medium term.